SurPro® One-Year Limited Warranty
- The Forest Group, Inc. offers a one-year limited warranty on the structural components of your SurPro products against manufactures defect from the date of purchase.
- Excluded are components subject to: normal wear, abuse, neglect, or improper assembly. Excluded parts include, but are not limited to, nylon bearings, sleeves, leg bands, soles, springs, and straps.
- The Forest Group, Inc. does not cover damage incurred by misuse of the product. In particular, SurPro stilts are designed and intended for use in the construction and drywall industries and are not designed for use as a recreational or performance prop.
- The Forest Group, Inc. is only responsible for the repair or replacement of parts and SurPro products and parts.
- This warranty does not cover consequential damages, incidental damages, or damages to persons and or property connected to the use of our products.
- The product owner is responsible for inbound shipping costs. Excluded from all warranties are inbound freight and postage or freight losses.
- The warranty is non-transferable and limited exclusively to the original purchaser.
All warranty returns for repair must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Unauthorized returns without RMA will not be accepted. To obtain the RMA number, please do one of the following:
- Submit the online form below and upload a copy of the owner’s original proof of purchase; Or
- Call our Customer Service at 1.888.443.8889 and email/fax a copy of the owner’s original proof of purchase.