Sur-Pro® One-Year Limited Warranty
- The Forest Group, Inc. offers a one-year limited warranty on the structural components of your Sur-Pro products against manufactures defect from the date of purchase.
- Excluded are components subject to: normal wear, abuse, neglect, or improper assembly. Excluded parts include, but are not limited to, nylon bearings, sleeves, leg bands, soles, springs, and straps.
- The Forest Group, Inc. does not cover damage incurred by misuse of the product. In particular, Sur-Pro stilts are designed and intended for use in the construction and drywall industries and are not designed for use as a recreational or performance prop.
- The Forest Group, Inc. is only responsible for the repair or replacement of parts and Sur-Pro products and parts.
- This warranty does not cover consequential damages, incidental damages, or damages to persons and or property connected to the use of our products.
- The product owner is responsible for inbound shipping costs. Excluded from all warranties are inbound freight and postage or freight losses.
- The warranty is non-transferable and limited exclusively to the original purchaser.
All warranty returns for repair must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Unauthorized returns without RMA will not be accepted. To obtain the RMA number, please do one of the following:
- Submit the online form below and upload a copy of the owner’s original proof of purchase; Or
- Call our Customer Service at 1.888.443.8889 and email/fax a copy of the owner’s original proof of purchase.